Business Development Associate
We've been waiting for you. Apply now to work with some of the best talents out there. We provide international exposure, stellar growth, and mentorship and we believe in being good and doing good.
Antarctica Global is an Indo-French software concept, design & development company with clients across the globe. We build scalable products that change people’s lives and make the world a better place. We exclusively dedicate our time and energy to helping companies that pursue one or more of the Sustainable Development Goals enacted by United Nations in 2015. Be it to help an urban farm greatly increase its crop yield using IoT; to help a chain of schools in a third-world country bridge the communication gap digitally between parents and teachers; to help a group of hospitals make sure that every medical sample delivered is monitored to be in temperature compliance; we care and we deliver in absolute record time.
We are looking for an astute Business Development Associate to help us build the future of Technology and expand our impact across the globe.
You will onboard a 6-month full-time internship program and will be reporting directly to the Lead Associate of the company.
These 6 months will teach you everything you have to know about business development and will shape you into an incredibly thoughtful leader. You will get to specialize yourself into an area of business development as well, may it be around sales, marketing or media management.
You will first learn and excel in:
- Conducting market research, monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Maintaining a self-starter attitude while generating opportunities for the company through various lead generation methods
- Nurturing the right partnerships and collaborations for the organization
- Developing strong communication skills and an ability to suggest relevant ideas for the organization
- Creating & entertaining frequent reviews and reports with the Lead Associate
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Fair knowledge of business processes and organizational structures
- Fair knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite & the Google Suite.
- Prior experience in lead generation is a plus
- Fixed Stipend of INR 12,000 per month during 6 months
- International Exposure to Clients & Partners
- Stellar Growth & Mentorship
- Work From Home
- Training & Development with Unlimited Access to Udemy Courses
- Promotion of Gender Equality & Safe Work Environment
- Special Holidays
This job is a remote job.
In general, we have a normal work week policy with flexible hours from 10am to 6pm. You should be reachable during those hours to make sure the collaboration goes well with the other team members. During the course of the program, you might be requested to come to office some days of the week, as per the Lead Associate requirements.
We do not work on weekends. Weekends are for chilling.
In Mumbai, our offices are located in the historical part of the city, exactly 5 minutes walking-distance from CST Station, an incredibly beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site and 15 minutes walking-distance from Churchgate Station. Our offices have large French windows with ample light coming inside and from which you can observe parrots and kites flying in the surrounding centenary trees. We’ve used teak wood and marble for our furniture, and we display lovely artworks on our walls. Not that any of these matter for your application, but we do like the idea that you'd like to settle in Mumbai ;)