We've been waiting for you. Apply now to work with some of the best talents out there. We provide international exposure, stellar growth, and mentorship and we believe in being good and doing good.
Antarctica Global is an Indo-French design & software development company with clients across the globe. We build scalable products that change people’s lives and make the world a better place. Be it to help an urban farm greatly increase its crop yield using IoT; to help a chain of schools in a third-world country bridge the communication gap digitally between parents and teachers; to help a group of hospitals make sure that every medical sample delivered is monitored to be in temperature compliance; we care and we deliver in absolute record time.
We are looking for an Illustrator to help us design and build the future of IoT and Technology. We strongly believe technology can be used wisely to act immediately on climate change and you will be involved in designing products that offer effective and delightful experiences for the real game changers. We are talking about world-class design and technology and you will be working directly with the Founders of the Company, under the mentorship of our design team. You will be collaborating with an entire team of project managers, designers and developers, in a transparent and highly delivery-driven environment.
You will notably be asked to:
- Discuss project needs and identify a particular style of illustration.
- Brainstorm with the design team to come up with new ideas, patterns and styles
- Develop visual ideas/storyboards that suit the brief.
- Seek approval for ideas with rough visuals - this stage may involve going back to the drawing board several times to rework sketches.
- Use drawing, sketching, painting and photographic skills to produce illustrations.
- Work within a set timescale, often to tight deadlines.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Knowledge of creating explainer videos and character animation is a big plus.
- Demonstrable portfolio of completed illustrations
- Should be proficient in multimedia tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Animate.
- Drawing skills with an attention to detail (both by hand and digital pen)
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
- International Exposure to Clients & Partners
- Stellar Growth & Mentorship
- Top-Notch Hardware Gadgets
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- First-Class Train Pass
- Training & Development with Unlimited Access to Udemy Courses
- Special Holidays
- Performance Bonus
- Promotion of Gender Equality & Safe Work Environment
This mentorship program is structured into a 6-month internship contract with a stipend of INR 12,000 per month.
On successfully completing the program and upon review of your performance, you will be offered a full-time employment within our organization.
The remuneration for this full-time position will vary according to your experience and performance during the program.
Employees will also be offered significant Appraisals every year, regular Bonuses and Stock-Options of the company.
This internship is open to both remote and on-site demands.
If you live in the Mumbai region, we will happily host you in our office.
Our offices are located in the historical part of Mumbai, exactly 5 minutes walking-distance from CST Station, an incredibly beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site and 15 minutes walking-distance from Churchgate Station.
Our offices have large French windows with ample light coming inside and from which you can observe parrots and kites flying in the surrounding centenary trees. We’ve used teak wood and marble for our furniture, and we display lovely artworks on our walls. We care for your comfort, to a point where you may also work from home when you feel like and leave on a holiday whenever you need it the most. What we care about is that you deliver beauty consistently, with a smile on your face.