We've been waiting for you. Apply now to work with some of the best talents out there. We provide international exposure, stellar growth, and mentorship and we believe in being good and doing good.
Antarctica Global is an Indo-French design & software development company with clients across the globe. We build scalable products that change people’s lives and make the world a better place. Be it to help an urban farm greatly increase its crop yield using IoT; to help a chain of schools in a third-world country bridge the communication gap digitally between parents and teachers; to help a group of hospitals make sure that every medical sample delivered is monitored to be in temperature compliance; we care and we deliver in absolute record time.
We are looking for an astute UI/UX Designer to help us design and build the future of IoT and Technology. We strongly believe technology can be used wisely to act immediately on climate change and you will be involved in designing products that offer effective and delightful experiences for the real game changers. We are talking about world-class design and technology and you will be working directly with the Founders of the Company, under the mentorship of our Lead Designer. You will be collaborating with an entire team of project managers, designers and developers, in a transparent and highly delivery-driven environment.
You will notably be asked to:
- User Research: Conduct user research to understand user behaviors, needs, and pain points, and translate findings into actionable design insights.
- Wireframing and Prototyping: Create wireframes, prototypes, and user flows to visualize and test design concepts and interactions.
- UI Design: Design visually appealing user interfaces that align with our brand and user expectations, ensuring consistency and accessibility.
- Usability Testing: Conduct usability testing and gather feedback to iterate and refine design solutions.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and marketers, to ensure designs are aligned with project goals and constraints.
- User-Centered Design: Champion user-centered design principles throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Responsive Design: Create responsive designs that provide a seamless experience across various devices and screen sizes.
- Accessibility: Ensure that designs are accessible and comply with relevant accessibility standards and guidelines.
- You should have at least 1 solid year of experience, with an indispensable understanding of both UI and UX.
- A beautiful portfolio to share with us, of projects you would have imagined and designed
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to high levels of detail.
- Proficiency with software like Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, Sketch.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with frontend engineers
- Hands-on experience with responsive design and accessibility
- Knowledge around and ability to create micro-interactions and animations
- Ability to create and/or enhance fully functional, interactive prototypes
- Experience defining and maintaining a complex style guide and design system
- A strong ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- International Exposure to Clients & Partners
- Stellar Growth & Mentorship
- Top-Notch Hardware Gadgets
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- First-Class Train Pass
- Training & Development with Unlimited Access to Udemy Courses
- Special Holidays
- Performance Bonus
- Promotion of Gender Equality & Safe Work Environment
This position can offer, based on the candidate's experience and commitment to our hiring process, an annual package to the employee up to INR 8 Lakhs per annum.
According to his/her performance, the employee will also be offered significant Appraisals every year, regular Bonuses and Stock-Options of the company.
We're hoping to find a candidate willing to join us on a hybrid model, wherein his/her/they presence would be required on a partial basis at our physical offices.
Our offices are located in the historical part of Mumbai, exactly 5 minutes walking-distance from CST Station, an incredibly beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site and 15 minutes walking-distance from Churchgate Station.
Our offices have large French windows with ample light coming inside and from which you can observe parrots and kites flying in the surrounding centenary trees. We’ve used teak wood and marble for our furniture, and we display lovely artworks on our walls. We care for your comfort, to a point where you may also work from home when you feel like and leave on a holiday whenever you need it the most. What we care about is that you deliver beauty consistently, with a smile on your face.