We've been waiting for you. Apply now to work with some of the best talents out there. We provide international exposure, stellar growth, and mentorship and we believe in being good and doing good.
Antarctica Global is an global climate technology company with clients across the globe. We build scalable products that change people’s lives and make the world a better place. Be it to help an urban farm greatly increase its crop yield using IoT; to help a chain of schools in a third-world country bridge the communication gap digitally between parents and teachers; to help a group of hospitals make sure that every medical sample delivered is monitored to be in temperature compliance; we care and we deliver in absolute record time.
We are seeking a friendly and experienced Hindi Tutor that will be responsible for teaching Hindi language to our senior management.
You will notably be asked to:
- Conduct individual one-on-one Hindi language classes for our senior management
- Create lesson plans and materials to support language learning objectives
- Monitor progress of learners and adjust teaching methods as necessary
- Use effective techniques to engage learners and promote language retention
- Assess learners' language proficiency and provide feedback
- Collaborate with other language tutors to support cross-cultural understanding and language acquisition
- Stay current with Hindi language trends and teaching methodologies
- Fluent in Hindi, with exceptional grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation skills
- Proven experience teaching Hindi language to non-native speakers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create engaging and effective lesson plans and materials
- Flexibility to adapt teaching methods to different learning styles
- Bachelor's degree in Hindi language or related field (preferred)
Note: you will be automatically disqualified if you don't have a proven experience of teaching Hindi language.
- Fixed Rate per Hour mutually agreed upon
- International Exposure
- Stellar Growth & Mentorship
- Work From Home
- Promotion of Gender Equality & Safe Work Environment
- Special Holidays
This job is a remote job.
You may however be requested to come to our main office at times. You are therefore ideally located in Mumbai.
In Mumbai, our offices are located in the historical part of the city, exactly 5 minutes walking-distance from CST Station, an incredibly beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site and 15 minutes walking-distance from Churchgate Station. Our offices have large French windows with ample light coming inside and from which you can observe parrots and kites flying in the surrounding centenary trees. We’ve used teak wood and marble for our furniture, and we display lovely artworks on our walls.