We've been waiting for you. Apply now to work with some of the best talents out there. We provide international exposure, stellar growth, and mentorship and we believe in being good and doing good.
Antarctica Global is a Mumbai-based climate technology company with clients across the globe. We build scalable products that change people’s lives and make the world a better place. Be it to help an urban farm greatly increase its crop yield using IoT; to help a chain of schools in a third-world country bridge the communication gap between parents and teachers; to help a group of hospitals make sure that every medical sample delivered is monitored to be in temperature compliance; to empower farmers in rural communities with decarbonized transportation, we care and dare to challenge ourselves.
Antarctica Global is looking for self-motivated, outgoing, ambitious and creative individuals to join our Brand Ambassador team and help us build the future of Technology.
We want our Ambassadors to be as involved as possible in generating ideas, content and supporting our marketing efforts to effectively spread the word about Antarctica Global and its products.
We are looking for dedicated ambassadors who also understand the stress of a student schedule. In this flexible role, each student should expect to dedicate anywhere from 4-8 hours per week.
You will gain real world marketing experience with a great resume builder while working with some of the coolest penguins who are fighting against climate change!
- Act as brand ambassador to represent Antarctica Global at events on campus and other marketing initiatives in your area or virtually
- Must be able to hit minimum daily and weekly targets
- Enthusiastically engage and educate consumers
- Community Events: identify key local activations and help in staffing events
- Reach out and make connections with students, influencers in the sustainability and tech sector & community organizations
- Distributing marketing collateral on various platforms
- Social Media: Use your public social media channels to drive brand awareness
- Act as positive reflection of Antarctica Global
- Help to generate new customers, organic content and excitement about our brand
- Be the voice for our penguins!
- Previous experience with marketing, design or events a plus
- Approachable and outgoing attitude – willing to talk to anyone at any time
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Excitement for and an understanding of our Mission
- Strong social skills
Eligibility Criteria: Students & Undergraduates
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of appreciation
- Certificate of completion
- Associated with the first of its kind product in the technology and sustainability industry
- Flexible hours